Pardot vs. Marketing: Know the Key Difference Between the Two
- What is Salesforce Pardot or Marketing Cloud Account Engagement?
- What is Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
- Key Differences between Account Engagement and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- In terms of
- Can You Use Both Marketing Cloud and Account Engagement?
- When to Choose Salesforce Marketing Cloud for your Business?
- When to Choose Account Engagement for your Business?
- How eClouds Can Help?
What is Salesforce Pardot or Marketing Cloud Account Engagement?
What is Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Key Differences between Account Engagement and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
In terms of
Pardot (Account Engagement)
- A tool that powers marketing and sales success by improving alignment between teams.
- Driving and nurturing new leads is used mainly for “considered purchases” with long sales cycles and multiple decision-makers.
- Often referred to as B2B marketing.
- Humanizing every moment for each customer inspires action and loyalty.
- service and more
- Better suited for use in multiple marketing channels
- Often referred to as a B2C marketing tool.
The Buying Cycle
- Lead generation
- Lead scoring
- Lead assignment
- Lead qualification to ensure that the time sales reps spend with prospects will be worth their time.
- email nurture campaigns
- content marketing
- webinar marketing
- account-based marketing
- real-time messaging
- cross-channel marketing
- mobile marketing
- social media engagement
- display advertising
- it exists as a more multi-media, multi-platform tool that gives users many possibilities.
- Health and beauty
- Travel and Leisure
Automate your business processes and use intelligence to engage customers.
- Automate cross-channel experiences to deliver real-time, personalized customer journeys.
- Send messages to your customers via email and mobile that are personalized and relevant.
- Make smarter decisions with embedded AI and analytics to locate the perfect send time, send frequency, and content for each audience member.
- Use first-party data to improve your return on ad spend and acquire new customers.
Can You Use Both Marketing Cloud and Account Engagement?
When deciding which platform is best for your business, the cost is just one factor to consider. Although it can often seem like this is the most important aspect to consider, especially when making a business case to your stakeholders, the more important things to consider are:
- Can the system scale with your business?
- How will your marketing team grow over time?
- What are your goals with marketing automation?
When to Choose Salesforce Marketing Cloud for your Business?
When to Choose Account Engagement for your Business?
How eClouds Experts Can Help?
Citation/ReferenceMarketing Cloud Account Engagement. Retrieved from Salesforce (n.d).
Why Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Retrieved from Salesforce (n.d)
Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Pricing. Retrieved from Salesforce (n.d).
Marketing Cloud Engagement. Retrieved from Salesforce (n.d).
We are eClouds. Retrieved from eClouds (n.d).